Unfold Creative LLC
The What & How of Information We Collect
Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our Sites or Apps.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites or Apps. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Sites or Apps and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites or Apps, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information collected through our Apps
We may collect information regarding your mobile device, push notifications, when you use our apps.
If you use our Apps, we may also collect the following information:
• Mobile Device Data. We may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
• Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the mobile application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
Information collected from other sources
We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information; marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
Storage of Information & Transfer of Data
Most of the information we collect is retained by us on our servers. If you are using the Unfold Creative LLC Service from a country other than the country in which our Web servers are located (United States), the various communications will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international boundaries.
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
• Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
• Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
• Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites or Apps, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites or Apps over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
• Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
• With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
• We collect this information from you to improve our app’s overall performance and the service we provide. We analyze this information with tools provided by third party companies. These companies include:
2 All these companies are GDPR-compliant. You can learn more about the information they collect and analyze to ensure that Unfold Creative LLC provides optimum user experience by clicking on the links above.
• To provide users with an efficient way to communicate with Unfold Creative LLC, we use FreshDesk, a customer service platform, to receive your feedback and offer timely responses to any questions you have. Please note we will receive your IP address and email address when you try to contact us through UserVoice.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use personal information collected through the Unfold Creative LLC Service with your permission:
1 to communicate with you or third parties;
2 to process your requests and transactions;
3 to improve the Unfold Creative LLC Service;
4 to assist with our product and service development;
5 to perform marketing activities;
6 for other purposes related to our business.
With Whom We Share Your Personal Information
Personal information (and non-personal information) collected through the Unfold Creative LLC Service may be shared with companies and organizations that perform services on our behalf (for example, companies that provide data management or other support services to us such as data storage and Web hosting services). We may share your personal information (and non-personal information) with third parties to serve you relevant advertising and market our products, but we won’t sell your personal information.
Also, we may disclose the personal information we collect through the Unfold Creative LLC Service when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate to:
1 comply with applicable law (e.g., in response to a valid court order or subpoena);
2 prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft;
3 enforce the Terms of Unfold Creative LLC Service or other agreements that govern your use of the Unfold Creative LLC Service and/or our services;
4 to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users or others; or
5 to protect your vital interests.
Modifying Your Information – Opt-Out / Opt-In
Based on the laws of some countries, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form by clicking here. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites or Apps is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
A NOTE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Sites or Apps, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Sites or Apps. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Sites or Apps, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
Last Updated May 31, 2018
Copyright 2018. All rights reserved.